This contemporary outdoor space was built for Craig Killoran, who wanted to create a room next to his Grade 2 listed home, for exercising and working in – taking advantage of the rural surroundings. The client’s architect came up with the plans initially and Vertis interpreted these plans to create and build this stunning gym and office facility.
A particular challenge of this build was the construction in January during very boggy conditions. However, despite working knee-deep in mud, the building was erected and finished the following month.
The client is delighted with his new building – “I am very pleased with Vertis, they have been very professional throughout and delivered on time and on budget.”
• Dual corner-aspect design with two 3m wide folding doors – to open the building up to the outdoors and maximise light
• Hard-wired data and telephone cabling – for communications and entertainment
• Durable Karndean vinyl flooring – a practical flooring solution for durability and ease of maintenance
• 8.75m x 5m floorplan
• Hard wired data and telephone cabling for communications
• Multi-purpose internal layout to fit the client’s exercise and entertainment needs